Work - Part 2 - The Application

10/10/2010 10:07:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 2 Comments

Recently I saw a job advertised which I was really excited about. The job description could have been written for me, and best of all, the job was part time working from home, 15 hours a week using the Permitted Work Scheme for Incapacity Benefit. Not only that, but it was for a company who's whole ethos I really believe in. 

So, I've applied. It took quite alot of dithering and stress as it's all coinciding with the tail end of DLA form filling but I've decided the worst they can say is 'no thanks' and I've got nothing to lose. Well, nothing except another knock to my confidence. I've written the asked for personal statement and blog post, sent them off and then spent the past few days stressing myself out that I've done it all wrong and not provided the information they asked for at all. 


The good news is I must've done something right as I've got through to the telephone interview stage. Woohoo! Just getting that far is an enormous boost, but I'm still really nervous about the prospect of the actual interview.

2 comments:

Beachcomber said...

Hope this goes well for you :)

WendyCarole said...

the very best of luck I hope you get it