Bog Off-Lingerie Leads The Way

5/19/2010 12:10:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 4 Comments

This edition of Bog Off was snapped in a lingerie shop at the Cheshire Oaks outlet shopping mall. Unfortunately I am scatty and prone to breaking inanimate objects so I've somehow broken my second swanky Samsung Tocco Ultra phone which would have allowed me to easily write a note telling me what the company with this leading example of accessibility were called. But instead I broke the phone and forgot to make a note of the company name. 

So to you, accessible heaven of discounted lingerie company I apologise. Your facilities rock.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That has got to be, quite simply, the rock-chickiest Bogoff I have ever laid eyes on! Makes a change from the ones where I usually get to park my poor spazzy arse.

All Bogoffs should be like this.

alhi said...

brilliant!

Lankylonglegs said...

What a snazzy loo! Well done to whichever shop it is XD

Ellie said...

I was at Cheshire Oaks a week ago for the first time - I went to the Aquarium with my friend :o)